PHC Franchise Restaurants Public Ltd.
Human Resources Executive
Our culture focuses on developing our people and our brands. Our people are our heart and soul. Creating a fun and positive work environment is a key priority for us. and so, we consider our team as being champions of the company’s colourful culture. We are expanding our Team and are looking for a dynamic and energetic Human Resources Executive.
Being part of our Team, you will have a key role in encouraging, supporting, and developing our Team Members as a brand ambassador and in driving business objectives.
If you share the same vision values and beliefs with us, and are looking for a career move with one of the leading companies in the cafes and restaurants industry, this is your opportunity!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in Recruitment procedures of team members
- Provide support to the operations in HR related issues
- Lead the Team Members Engagement survey process
- Lead the Team Members Development through the Personal Performance Management process and training plans
- Implement retention strategies
Successful Candidate Profile
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in an HR role preferably in restaurant or customer service operations
- Human Resources academic background or a degree in any related field
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of Greek and English
- Passion for work and Teamwork spirit
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants must forward their Curriculum Vitae at email@example.com quoting the reference HR Generalist.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purpose of processing your data we will need your consent.