wagamama the largest and most popular chain of award winning pan-asian restaurants, invites enthusiastic individuals to join the dynamic team for our restaurants:
we are looking for:
what do you do in wagamama?
be an important part of our kitchen team. be ready to help wagamama line chefs to keep our kitchens spotless and running smoothly. be ready to learn new skills and become a wagamama line chef
good knowledge of the english language
what we offer:
- a – z training on all aspects of the position
- competitive rates depending on experience
- university funding scheme up to 75%
- pleasant working environment
- flexible working hours
- free staff meal during shift
- career development up to managerial positions
- discount card for 100+ restaurants
join our team now
all applications will be handled with strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
For the purpose of processing your data we will need your consent.