PHC Franchised Restaurants Public Ltd.
If you are you an energetic and ambitious individual, then maybe you are the one we are looking for!
Join the Marketing team of a fast-growing company with over 100 restaurants and gain valuable experience and build a career!
As Marketing Executive, you will be developing all marketing activities. This means you will be working closely with the operations team and ensure marketing activities will be executed up to brand standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote the assigned brands’ products and services
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors
- Initiate market research studies and/or analyse their findings
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities, working with business partners
Successful Candidate’s Profile
- 2-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced/food industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. Related post graduate degree will be considered an advantage
- Thorough understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget managing skills and analytical skills to forecast
- Familiarity with latest trends in technology and methodology
- Good knowledge of Greek and English language
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Continuous training
- Career development opportunities
- Great discounts at more than 100 restaurants all over Cyprus
All applications will be treated in strict confidence
Interested applicants must forward a Curriculum Vitae at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference MKTE/HO/0519 or contact us on 22 888006.
For the purpose of processing your data we will need your consent.