PAUL, the French family owned artisan bakery, patisserie, café & restaurant is looking to recruit some great people to join the opening team at Mall of Cyprus, Nicosia. If you love handcrafted bread, deserts, pastries & food of great quality, and have a passion for excellent customer service, then PAUL is the place to be!
We are looking for talented, motivated individuals who share our philosophy, for the positions of:
As a pastry assistant, you’ll be responsible to:
- Maintain company standards of quality, service, presentation and cleanliness and ensure that all desserts and pastries produced in the patisserie are in line with company standards and specifications
- Support the Pastry Chef in tasks he/she will be given
- Work towards high scores in all inspections and audits
- At least 6 months’ work experience within a busy patisserie environment
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of English and/or Greek
- Team Player
What we offer:
- Full training on all aspects of the position
- Career advancement
- Competitive rates
- Welcoming flexible environment
- Free staff meal during shift
- Discount in more than 100 cafes & restaurants all over Cyprus
All applications will be handled in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
If you feel you have the above abilities, and love PAUL then send us your CV at email@example.com with the code “Pastry”
For the purpose of processing your data we will need your consent.